Is a career in real estate right for you?
Maybe. Maybe not.
Not everyone should be a REALTOR®. Actually, very few people are suited for this demanding (and rewarding) profession.
But if you want to be in business for yourself, without being by yourself — if you like variety and challenge — if you want to help people realize their dreams of home ownership — then real estate might be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
For experienced or new agents, ERA Steve Cook & Co. has the development tools to take you to the next level.
We’re looking for the best — and we want to help make you the best.
At ERA Steve Cook, we’ve built a family of REALTOR® Associates who are committed to guiding buyers and sellers through the real estate transaction. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction and confidence. And that’s the same attitude we have toward one another, as real estate professionals.
As an associate with ERA Steve Cook, you have access to the best real estate tools and training programs in Texomaland. Our primary areas of support and career development are:
- Training and Education
- Client Services
- Agent Support
When you become a member of the ERA Steve Cook family, you inherit a leadership that operates strictly by of the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
Our agents are ethical, forward-thinking and results oriented professionals who take a proactive approach to real estate. We are looking for more like-minded people.
— Steve Cook
Innovative Programs, Products & Services
When you join ERA Steve Cook & Co, REALTORS®, you have access to marketing support, technology, products and services — everything from comprehensive training classes and direct mail programs (electronic and print) to powerful prospecting tools.
Integrity and Service are the benchmarks of ERA Steve Cook. When you’re with our team, you are never alone. Your customers and clients can have total confidence that when they are dealing with you, there are decades of real estate experience supporting you.
Summary of Agent Benefits:
- Business Training and Professional Resources
- Education and Training, one-on-one, classroom and online.
- National and Regional education events
- Largest Relocation Network in North America.
- ERA Mortgage Services
- Business development and certification courses, one-on-one and classroom training programs
- Career planning and growth
- Goal setting and tracking
- Technology training and support
- One-on-one contract training, updating and review
- Experienced management, vested in the community and the business
- Distinctive signs, and lots of ’em!
- Comprehensive marketing materials for prospecting
- International image and advertising
- After-sale client communication program
- Personal promotion mailing programs
- ERA Steve Cook & Co, consumer-based websites
- Floor time — opportunity for property inquiries
- Award-winning ERA.com national consumer website
- Lead Router – incoming calls go directly to your cell
- Software program for contact management
- International exposure for your listings
- Listing and selling presentations, electronic marketing
- Free vanity e-mail
- Excellent office locations
- Pottsboro and Denison offices
- Conference rooms for meeting with clients
- Professional work environment
- Full-time sales professionals
- Cloud-based applications
- Office listing coordinator
- No desk fees
- Free Real Estate Forms, checklists and marketing literature
- Access to computers, printer, scanner, wireless connection
We help you stay in touch with buyers and sellers before, during and after the sale. Our direct marketing materials provide relevant information, in a non-intrusive way.
Missing a piece of the puzzle?
Find out if ERA Steve Cook & Co, REALTORS® is right for you.
Call today for a confidential meeting with
Steve Cook 903-624-0359 or
Linda Cook 903-819-5999
Our consumer-focused website gives buyers and sellers easy access to the information they want, and leads them back to you. Then it’s your job to guide them through the process, to a successful closing. But you are not alone. We’ll coach you every step of the way.
Your personal page on our company and national websites can include your credentials, professional profile, and a quick peek at your personality. This exposure allows you to market yourself to potential customers around the world.
Marketing Materials, including direct mail and electronic mail programs, help you generate activity in your own backyard.
Our comprehensive training programs are in place to support your success.
Powerful Prospecting Tools
Internal Communications: ERA Steve Cook gives you access to our private intranet site, and gives you immediate access to updated contracts and office documents, preferred vendor contact lists and more.
Client Follow-up Program: again, you are not on your own! We take care of sending a newsletter and jumbo postcards to keep you in the minds of clients for years after the transaction.